11th International Conference for new Technologies, Manufacturing
and Supply Chain Management in the Automotive Industry.
EMPOWER AUTOMOTIVE MEXICO 4.0
DRIVE AUTOMOTIVE AND SUPPLIER EXCELLENCE
MEXICO AUTOMOTIVE TODAY and TOMORROW -
STEPS TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS 2018+ IN THE PRODUCT
AND VALUE CHAIN MARKET OEM-TIER-1 TO TIER-N SUPPLIERS
Carmakers, Suppliers, Service Providers - with Speakers from Mexico, Germany, Mid/Eastern Europe. Speakers coming from AUDI, Bosch, Brose, CeDIAM, Daimler Protics, Hella, INA, IPL, ITESM, PwC, Schnellecke, TKonsult, SMP Automotive, Volkswagen and additional companies nominated as speakers.
Onepager as overview
Evaluate and discuss their strategies, activities, solutions and future concepts. Presenting the current and future challenges in the automotive industry for automotive manufacturers, suppliers and service providers.
- AKJ Automotive Conference 7th/8th November (Conference)
- Tours/Visits 8th of November
- Exhibition 7th/8th November
- Additional program
PRELIMINARY PROGRAM TOPICS
- Learn strategies applied by global and local companies
- Share best practices to improve efficiency and innovation
- Strategies to improve and help suppliers for additional projects
- Digitalization in all the processes of automotive
- Technological tendencies of the automotive sector around the world
- Implementation and Use of technology for production optimization
- Business meetings with OEMs, tier-1 and service companies
- Integrated cooperation amoung supply chain actors.
- How to manage the future cooperations between OEM and suppliers?
- Which strategies and projects are needed for more efficiency?
- How can we drive benchmarks and use the potentials?
Learn more about the Best Practices in automotive industry for product engineering, manufacturing, logistics and Information Technology - discuss with your colleagues what will happen and what will have to be done in the future.